Login To Account
Create New Job Posting
1. Every job position must have its own job posting.
2. For positions which cover large multi-state territories (such as a regional territory manager), there is an option for you to chose up to three city locations within the territory which enhances you gathering good candidates. Only the first city choice shows up in the job listings page. We recommend that you list the states that are covered by the region in the body of your listing as well. This enhances our search engine optimization... and yours! We also recommend using a geographical indicator following the job title name. In effect this draws more individuals to your job postings.
3. All job postings are manually reviewed for approval before going active. Almost all jobs are approved same-day; however, late-day posts may not be processed until the next business day.
4. If you are only entering one job posting and have no prepaid jobs, simply proceed to next step to make your credit card charge. Make sure you also print out a copy of your payment receipt for your records.
5. All job seekers coming to AHJ must have some kind of background in Animal Health (Experience/Education). We do allow certain experience to transfer from compatible human health backgrounds. Otherwise they will be rejected to use our site. If this does not meet your needs you need to put direct contact information in the body of your job posting so anyone can apply.
Special Note: If there has been a change in your contact information, please update the Personal Contact Information section. That way we can contact you if there is a problem that needs addressed.