Job ID 5314 Company: Vetercyn Job Location Rialto, CA
Job RequirementsREQUIREMENTS AND COMPENTENCIES:
* Extensive traveling will be required. Out of town travel and over night stays
* Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position including bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, kneeling, twisting, overhead reach, and have full use of arms, fingers, hands.
* Will be required to operate a vehicle for which a clean driving record is a must and to maintain continued employment
* Problem solving gathers and analyzes information skillfully using intelligence, common sense, hard work and tenacity to solve particularly difficult or complicated challenges.
* Technical skills- demonstrate strong basic computer skills while striving to continuously build knowledge and skills
* Sales Skills-Use effective marketing and persuasion to generate interest and enhance demand for the company products and services
* Customer Focus- Build and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction with products and services offered by the company. Respond promptly to customers needs and solicit feedback to improve service.
* Communication- Effectively express ideas and information through the spoken word and in writing using language that is appropriate to both the complexity of the topic and the knowledge and understanding of the audience. Listen and get clarification while helping other resolve complex or sensitive disagreements and conflicts. Demonstrate the ability for group presentations
* Accountability- Accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Must be relied upon to achieve excellent results with little need for oversight
* Dependability- Follow instructions and respond to management direction and keep commitments
* Planning- Logically integrate various ideas, intentions and information to form effective and realistic goals, objectives, timelines, action plans and solutions
* Organizational skills- Effectively coordinate activities , services, and schedules to ensure smooth and efficient operation of work
* Team player-Build constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation and mutual regard. Actively support the good ideas of others.
* Results orientation and initiative-Focus on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Identify what needs to be done and proactively take appropriate action. Ask for and offer help when needed
* Ethics and integrity-Need the ability to earn trust, respect and confidence of coworkers and customers. Be consistent, honest, forthright and professional in all interactions
Job DescriptionThe functions listed below are examples of the variety and general nature of those performed by employees in this job. The list is descriptive only and should be used for no other purpose. Management retains the right to add or change the functions of a position at any time. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other functions and responsibilities may be required or assigned.
1. Organize, develop, and service a sales territory to sell Company products at the established pricing structure and in a volume that will contribute to the company goals for profitability and return on assets.
2. Establish annual territory plan for each Fiscal year targeting sales growth, objectives and areas where value added services can be introduced and implemented
3. Provide information, service and/or technical assistance in response to Distributor, Farm & Ranch stores and veterinarian customer inquiries and needs
4. Inform and/or educate the customers in use of company products and/or related equipment and services
5. Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives
6. Develop and determine information related to products, markets, customer needs, and competition for input to company management.
7. Recommend marketing plans, new products and promotional campaigns
8. Respond to and adjust customer problems, complaints, etc.
9. Regularly meet with company management to plan and project sales, goals and objectives
10. Regularly participate in on going sales training initiatives to improve selling skills and product knowledge
11. Ride with distributor sales representatives to train and promote company products.
12. Perform in store/clinic training for key employees of customers
13. Perform training at the distributor level for key ISR's
14. Represent the company at trade functions and shows to promote sales of company products and services
15. Develop reputation as an industry wound and infection expert, thereby increasing value to our customers and establishing Vetericyn as their brand of choice.
16. Must have expertise in all categories of Vetericyn; Wound and Skin Care, Eye Care and Ear Care.
17. Required to keep detailed documentation including call reports and expense reports. Other reports may be required.
18. Accept any and all requests from management to undertake any project, task or challenge. These assignments are to be fully completed by taking ownership of and completing each on time
19. Utilize various computer programs including MS outlook and MS Office on a daily basis to manage territory and obtain important information necessary to effectively manage assigned sales territory.
20. It is a requirement that the Innovacyn Mission Statement and VVO's are uncompromisingly upheld to the highest possible standard. All dealing with customers and Innovacyn employees alike are to be conducted in the full spirit of the VVO's with the highest level of courtesy, respect, integrity and safety.
21. Assist in the development and training of any account managers assigned to assist within the territory
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.