Job ID 5312 Company: Dechra Veterinary Products Job Location Overland Park, KS
Customer Support Representative
Job RequirementsKey Responsibilities:
- Author draft communications for customer supply changes and updates to be delivered to buyers at our distribution partners
- Monitor Dechra and 3PL metrics to ensure open orders are moving through the system appropriately at Dechra and 3PL. Investigate any orders not moving through the process within 24 hours of order receipt
- Investigate customer issues and drive problem to resolution to ensure we maintain best in class customer support
- Ensure all POs, credits, and debits, are completed in a timely manner according to Dechra guidelines including entry of damaged/expired goods and approved free or discounted goods credits.
- Liaise with the Regulatory / Quality Department to manage PQC process implementation for Customers to ensure full compliance of quality and FDA expectations
- Collaborate with the Customer Supply and Demand Manager/Finance Department to develop SOPs for order processing, returns, and applying credits to an account.
- Maintain a positive relationship with Dechra service providers and customers
- Review customer credit limits & work with finance to make sure they are set appropriately for each customer
- Ensure consistent tracking of customer conversations and issues in SFDC to understand and improve the customer experience
- Manage product allocations, and provide sales updates internally and externally when necessary
- Maintain / report product backorder updates in an automated fashion (SAP or Sales Force)
- Assist Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst with customer data quality, completeness and analysis initiatives
- Ad Hoc project work as time allows with Quality, Customer or Product Supply, Regulatory or Quality.
- 15% other (accounting check runs)
Clear Communication Skills
Goal Oriented Focus
Planning and Organizing
- Commitment to ensuring projects are completed correctly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in 10 keying and typing
Knowledge and Experience:
- College degree preferable
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Demonstrate strong analytical & organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Must be a team player with flexibility to get any task completed
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and an ability to pick up new systems & software
- Experience with ERP system, Oracle preferred
- Ability to influence
- Mandatory to have solid interpersonal skills and be adaptable
- Customer purchase order confirmation, freight coordination and experience understanding of terms and conditions
Occasional travel may be required
Job DescriptionThe Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for customer order entry and delivery completing orders and ensuring the accuracy of Master Data, Pricing, Accounts Receivable and communications with the Warehouse Teams at our 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) locations. The CSR will provide input on the development of processes for order entry, delivery completing orders, creating & maintaining customer accounts/data at Dechra and the 3rd Party Logistics Locations. This position can also be tasked with aspects of Product Quality Control (PQC) information gathering, and initial reporting. The CSR manages and responds to customer issues working closely with the Customer, the 3PL provider, Dechra Sales, Finance, Customer Demand, and Veterinary Services teams. The CSR is responsible for inbound and outbound customer-facing activities including prompt handling of customer questions, issues and orders. The CSR supports tracking of orders to customers, entry of orders and information into SAP or Oracle and works to ensure sets up new Dechra direct accounts, and manages aspects of the relationship and communication with our distribution purchasers.
Experience in a profession with good analytical skills (accounting, etc.) will be considered.
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.