Job ID 5202 Company: Purchasing Services Inc. Job Location Stuart, FL
Area Manager - Veterinary GPO (Stuart, FL)
Job RequirementsCandidate requirements:
* Bachelor of Science or Management degree, or Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT) or Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM)
* At least five (5) years' experience in the veterinary industry
* Knowledge of veterinary products and services, and familiarity with clinic policies and procedures
* Experience preparing action-plans, conducting audits, measuring results
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft programs
* Goal-oriented with a proven track record, and excellent references
* Must be willing to travel
Only qualified applicants, please.
Job DescriptionJoin Purchasing Services, Inc. as an Area Manager!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Performance-based bonuses, Simple IRA, paid vacations/holidays, health insurance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Purchasing Services Inc. (PSI) is the largest, fastest-growing veterinary group purchasing organization in America providing an alliance of more than 4,000 hospitals, their owners and staff with educational resources, effective business solutions and premier products and services specifically designed to give independent veterinarians a competitive advantage.
PSI Area Managers are hard-working, self-motivated, business-savvy advocates who support veterinary practices in a specific geography. To join our elite team, you must be confident, polished, an excellent communicator, and be familiar with the veterinary industry. Area Managers interact with Veterinarians to identify business and clinical opportunities, offer solutions and help improve practice management and profitability.
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.