Job ID 5102 Company: Pharmgate Animal Health LLC Job Location Columbus, OH
Senior Territory Manager (Columbus, OH)
Job Requirements1. A BS/BA degree with a minimum of 5 (five) years sales experience to swine veterinary practices and producers.
2. Animal production experience is favorable, especially swine production.
3. A high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Ability to self-direct, take direction and work in a team environment is paramount.
5. Ability to utilize excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively outline, educate and solicit commitment from customers.
6. Willing to be trained and learn Pharmgate Animal Health's robust product lines and practices, animal health problems and remedies.
7. Must have a valid driver's license and the ability to operate a vehicle.
8. Resident of the greater Ohio area.
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
Senior Territory Manager will be responsible for launching and supporting our innovative therapeutic product lines in the USA. Candidates must be able to succeed in developing and expanding current and prospective customers to generate sales, improve market share and increase sales and distribution of Pharmgate products.
1. Establish appropriate relationships with key accounts of veterinarians and producers.
2. Seek to understand customer's needs and position our products to satisfy those needs.
3. Support sales through professional level support to swine veterinarians, producers, and distributors.
4. Establish and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders in the industry, government and academic circles.
5. Detail and/or demonstrate new products and promotions to customers.
6. Organize and participate in trade shows and conferences.
7. Requires overnight travel (50-75%) in order to support and maintain key accounts.
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.