Job ID 5051 Company: Hedlin Ag Enterprises Job Location St. Louis, MO
Animal Health Technical Field Specialist - MGK
Job Requirements* Master of Science in Entomology, Animal Science or other related disciplines.
* Background in animal health (ideally in poultry or dairy industries) with an emphasis on field experience.
* 3-5 years of industry experience.
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Experience with product labels, product use recommendations, active ingredients and application knowledge for pest control in the animal health industry.
* Ability to effectively communicate technical information to livestock and poultry producers and pest management companies.
* Good analytical, communication, interpersonal and technical writing skills.
* Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Job DescriptionThe Technical Field Specialist provides technical support for MGK's branded business unit with a primary focus on animal health markets (poultry and diary) and a secondary focus on professional pest control. This position will also provide support to MGK sales representatives, livestock and poultry producers, distributors and professional pest control companies. The Animal Health Technical Field Specialist will report to Chris Swain, Technical Services Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Respond to technical phone calls from livestock and poultry producers, distributors and professional pest control companies.
* Troubleshoot field product failures and provide analytical support for investigations and communications related to MGK's branded product complaints.
* Coordinate and conduct field studies primarily with livestock and poultry producers, and secondarily with pest management companies.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to assemble and analyze data.
* Collaborate with the Technical Coordinator and Sales Representatives to support the technical needs of animal health producers, distributors and professional pest control companies.
* Support MGK Continuous Improvement efforts by participating in the technical services committee meetings and assignments.
* Achieve assigned annual goals and objectives
* Manage expenses within the assigned budget
* Maintain and manage the assigned MGK company vehicle
* Attend and participate in regional and national sales meetings
* Create internal and external presentations that comply with the MGK Brand Standards
* 50-60% travel
Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.