Job ID 4991 Company: Vetoquinol USA Job Location New York, NY
Tomlyn (OTC) Territory Manager (New England)
Job RequirementsFormal Education and Certification
* Four year college degree from an accredited institution is preferred
* 5 years experience in business-to-business sales may be substituted for educational requirement
Knowledge and Experience
* Minimum of 2-5 years experience in business-to-business sales
* Experience in animal or human health sales is highly preferred
* Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Knowledge of OTC animal health channel a plus
* Large animal (equine, bovine) knowledge a plus
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Highly developed interpersonal skills, possessing an ability to work with a diverse population
* Proven skills in negotiation
* Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
* Desire to serve
Job DescriptionThis position will manage Vetoquinol's Tomlyn product offerings in New England.
The Territory Manager develops an assigned territory to meet desired sales, gross margin, and profit goals. The Territory Manager represents the entire range of company products and services available within his/her territory to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring the customer's needs and expectations are met by the company.
* Proactively leads an account planning process that develops performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
* Establishes business plans to meet assigned objectives, goals and quotas
* Manages territory budget in executing business plans
* Implements selling process with account planning and sales calls
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts including distribution, pet speciality and fleet stores.
* Identifies growth opportunities within existing accounts and target accounts.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
* Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
* Supports and execute Tomlyn's Sales and Marketing activities
* Conducts product knowledge training sessions with customer's sales staff on all applicable products
* Merchandises each customer with updated samples, literature, and displays.
* Properly communicates internally and externally, including prompt reviews and replies to email, voice mail and phone calls
* Relays all competitive information to company management
* Meets all required deadlines and provides proper follow-up and follow through on requests assigned or asked of the Territory Manager.
General and Administrative
* Supports the corporate vision, mission and values
* Communicates effectively with various management and operational departments, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met
* Complies with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules and regulations
* Compiles and maintains all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
* Follows systems and procedures outlined in company manuals
* Participates as a team player by supporting operations as needed
* All other duties as requested by management
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.