Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. They contain the terms and conditions for your use of the AnimalHealthJobs.com website (“Site”). If you do not accept these Terms and comply with them in all material respects, you may not use the site.
By using this Site, you are entering a binding agreement with Brakke Consulting, Inc. d/b/a AnimalHealthJobs.
If you have any questions, call us at 1-877-399-6354
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy: By posting your information at AnimalHealthJobs, you are expressly giving permission to include your information in AnimalHealthJobs’ Jobseeker database. This database is searchable by employers, AnimalHealthJobs, and Brakke Consulting, Inc. personnel in an anonymous format. Should your qualifications match the criteria of a Jobseeker search performed by an employer or AnimalHealthJobs personnel, only the information entered in your qualifications profile will be visible in the search results. Your name is never included in Employer Jobseeker search results. Should an employer request contact information based on your qualifications profile, you will be contacted to obtain permission prior to any information being released.
AnimalHealthJobs realizes that employment history can sometimes identify an individual. Therefore, you may choose to make your resume itself ‘public’ or ‘private’. If your resume is public, it may be viewed by employers at the time Jobseeker search results are returned. If your resume is private, it will be released only after you are contacted to obtain permission to release the resume to a particular employer.
1. Binding Agreement. By using the Site, you are entering into a binding agreement with AnimalHealthJobs to comply in all material respects with all terms and conditions herein. You use the Site at your own risk.
2. Limited License to Use. You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and for seeking employment for yourself within the field of animal health. AnimalHealthJobs shall determine the context of what is acceptable, and unacceptable, in its sole and unfettered discretion. A limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, license to access and use the Site, and only for their own personal use, is granted jobseekers seeking employment opportunities for themselves, and employers seeking job seekers for employment. No other use is permitted. This limited license is subject strictly to the terms and conditions hereof and is terminable at any time and for any reason, within AnimalHealthJobs.com’s sole discretion.
A. Postings. Your postings, and all communications with AnimalHealthJobs.com, must in all respects be truthful, complete in themselves without requiring further contact, and not false or misleading. You may not advertise another business through links or otherwise except with express prior permission of AnimalHealthJobs.com; post copyrighted, trade secret, defamatory, threatening, or offensive material; impersonate any other person; post chain letters, pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing systems, or opinions; or otherwise use the site or these services in any manner inconsistent with AnimalHealthJobs’ business purposes. AnimalHealthJobs.com has no obligation to review all postings but may do so at random. Posts not complying with its policies, or otherwise falling short of its requirements, may be removed at its discretion.
B. Conduct. You may not send unsolicited email to other users of the site, whether commercial or non-commercial in nature, or respond to postings for any reason or in any manner other than to have further discussions about a potential job.
C. Security. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site in any manner. Such attempts would be considered to include, without limitation, attempting to access data or accounts which you are not authorized to access, testing or probing the security measures of the Site, sending viruses or attempting to overload the Site, spamming the Site, or forging sender or header information. AnimalHealthJobs.com will cooperate fully with security and law enforcement officials in protecting the security of the Site and in prosecuting anyone engaged in any of the above or other unlawful activities.
D. Non-Exclusive Postings. Postings on AnimalHealthJobs.com and related services of Brakke Consulting, Inc. are non-exclusive. Employers may seek qualified job seekers from other sources besides the Site while the posting is active, and may change the terms of any posted position(s) or withdraw it from the posting at any time by notifying AnimalHealthJobs. Jobseekers may seek positions from any source at any time.
4. No Guarantees. ANIMALHEALTHJOBS.COM AND BRAKKE CONSULTING DO NOT PERFORM BACKGROUND CHECKS. AnimalHealthJobs.com does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of information posted by jobseekers or employers. Any reliance on any such materials or communications is at your own risk. Similarly, AnimalHealthJobs.com is not an employment agency and makes no representations or guarantees about the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site. AnimalHealthJobs.com does not guarantee that postings by jobseekers will result in their being hired or that postings by employers will guarantee positions being filled, and is not responsible for any action, statement, omission, or decision by any user or other person.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. All right, title and interest in and to the Site is the sole property of Brakke Consulting, Inc. and except as expressly licensed herein, all rights are reserved. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not reproduce, modify, display, sell or distribute the Site or any part of its content or use it in any respect, for any purpose, except as expressly permitted herein. AnimalHealthJobs.com and the AnimalHealthJobs.com design are service marks of Brakke Consulting, Inc., and the “look and feel” of the Site, including without limitation the layout and graphical elements, constitute service marks of Brakke Consulting, Inc. and are also protected by copyright.
6. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
A. Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS,’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, BRAKKE CONSULTING, INC. d/b/a ANIMALHEALTHJOBS together with its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, and employees DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM HARMFUL VIRUSES OR OTHER DEVICES. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPUTER DAMAGE OR OTHER LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM. Brakke Consulting, Inc. d/b/a AnimalHealthJobs also makes no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, completeness or truthfulness of any information or other communication posted by any user.
B. Limitations of Liability. 1. IN NO EVENT WILL BRAKKE CONSULTING, INC., d/b/a ANIMALHEALTHJOBS OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR ADVERTISERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR ACCESS TO (OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS) THIS SITE OR ANYTHING CONNECTED THEREWITH. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS OF LOST PROFITS, OR FROM LOST DATA, OPPORTUNITIES OR INTERRUPTIONS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BRAKKE CONSULTING, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. In no event, and under no legal theory, will the liability of Brakke Consulting, Inc., AnimalHealthJobs or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or advertisers to you exceed in the aggregate the greater of (a) the sum of $200.00, or (b) the amount you have paid to Brakke Consulting, Inc. or AnimalHealthJobs for the services in dispute.
3. You expressly agree to this limitation as a reasonable allocation of the risks of entering into this transaction, and agree that without this limitation, the cost to you of obtaining the services related to this Site would have to be much greater.
4. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
7. Equitable Relief in Event of Breach by You. You acknowledge that in the event of your breach or threatened breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement related to your use of the Site, Brakke Consulting, Inc. d/b/a AnimalHealthJobs would suffer irreparable harm for which it would have no adequate remedy at law, and consequently you agree that in such event Brakke Consulting, Inc. d/b/a AnimalHealthJobs will be entitled to temporary injunctive or other equitable relief without need of showing actual harm, and upon a posting of no, or minimal, security.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Brakke Consulting, Inc. and AnimalHealthJobs, together with its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates and representatives of, from and against any claims, actions or demands (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the Site, any information posted or communicated by you, or your breach of any of these Terms. Brakke Consulting, Inc. d/b/a AnimalHealthJobs shall have the right, but not the obligation, to assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, notice or proceeding.
11. General. The Terms and all other matters related to the Site shall be governed, interpreted and enforced according to the substantive laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflicts of laws rules. These Terms state the entire agreement of the parties and may not be amended or modified except by publication of a new page by Brakke Consulting, Inc. d/b/a AnimalHealthJobs and subsequent use of the Site by you, or otherwise as you and Brakke Consulting, Inc. d/b/a AnimalHealthJobs may explicitly agree in writing. If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed automatically severed and the remainder of the Terms shall be enforced as if the unenforceable portion had never been a part thereof, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed automatically to have been reformed so as to conform as nearly as possible to the intent and context of the unenforceable portion, while still remaining valid and enforceable, and shall thereupon and to that extent be enforced. All Terms shall survive termination or expiration except the limited license granted herein, which shall immediately terminate and you shall cease all use and access immediately. Your obligations hereunder are not transferable or assignable. No delay or forbearance in enforcing these Terms or any Term shall constitute a waiver or precedent. Void Where Prohibited By Law. This Agreement is subject strictly to acceptance by Brakke Consulting at its offices in Dallas, Texas, and shall be deemed void and of no effect in any state where not permitted by law or where any occupational licensing is required.