Rates and Services
For job postings on Animal Health Jobs consult the rate chart below. All job postings now run for 90 days. This has proven to generate more candidates for more difficult to fill jobs. If you need our Elite Recruiting Services call the Brakke Consulting, Inc. offices at 972-243-4033. You will then be directed to the appropriate recruiter.
As an addition to running jobs for 90 days our system includes two other enhancements.
Our postings are fed daily to the large job search engines. Those postings last 30 days. So at 30 and 60 days on your job posting we update the start date and it refeeds your job to these sites. They appear as if they were a new job. This gives you two more bumps up to the top of their listings to gather interested job seekers. So for hard to fill positions don't give up too soon.
When you have a territory sales position posting you may chose up to three cities within the territory when filling out your job posting. For each city chosen this will create a separate job posting on our connected web search engines. Job seekers are sensitive to location and would prefer not to move. This generates considerable more referrals versus other web sites that offer only one city choice. You can not put more than one territory position into one job posting.
WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, AND AMERICAN EXPRESS.
(You have 12 months to use your quantity purchase with protected pricing)
Our signature full-service recruiting package, plus advertising posting of a single job until filled.
- Identify and qualify candidates
- Present resumes of leading candidates to employer
- Telephone review and discussion of leading candidates with employer, leading to decision on top 3 to 5 candidates to be telephone interviewed by employer
- Discuss results of telephone interview with employer contact
- Arrange and schedule face-to-face interviews between candidate and employer
- Provide feedback on interview to candidate and employer
- Work with employer to determine leading candidate and assist in preparing an offer range
- Interface between candidate and employer until agreement is reached