Create New Job Posting
1. Every job position must have its own job posting.
2. However for large multi-state territories there is an option for you to chose up to three city locations within the territory which enhances you gathering good candidates. These choices are fed to selected web connections. This applies only to Regional Sales Managers, Regional Technical Services Veterinarians, and for small companies where their Territory Managers must cover several states or a large area. Otherwise you can not use this option for more than one territory. Use your headquarters location if you are doing a nation wide search.
3. All job postings are manually reviewed for approval before going active. So we do watch closely to insure that the above instructions are followed.
4. If you are only entering one job posting and have no prepaid jobs, simply proceed to next step to make your credit card charge. Make sure you also print out a copy of your payment receipt for your records.
5. All job seekers coming to AHJ must have some kind of background in Animal Health (Experience/Education) or a few categories from Human Health such as Pharmaceutical/Capital Equipment Sales, Regulatory Affairs, R&D or Senior Management. Otherwise they will be rejected to use our site. If this does not meet your needs you need to put direct contact information in the body of your job posting so anyone can apply.
Special Note: If there has been a change in your organization on who actually places job postings make sure you keep up to date the Personal Contact Information section. We must be able to contact you when we have a problem that needs addressed.
Not a registered Job Seeker? Click Here to register.
Not a registered Employer? Click Here to register.