Job ID 4620 Company: AB Neo Job Location Tulare, CA
Dairy Sales Specialist - Innovative Calf Nutrition: (Tulare, CA)
Job Requirements1. Manage on-farm direct sales
2. Plan and manage single and dual calling on farms and calf ranches
3. On-farm management & product support
4. Works closely and exclusively with a strong distributor
5. Self-starter, motivated by growing a product and making their own
6. Works strategically and hands-on to achieve sales budgets
7. Well connected with dairy farmers through previous sales activity
8. Professional gravitas and on-farm experience and presence
Job DescriptionAxcelera-C - the world's first accelerator for cows is offered to calves from day 4 and is proven to accelerate calf performance and rumen development. Harnessing unique high lactose technology, Axcelera-C has already been used by over 1 million calves in Europe, and is starting to transform the economics and performance of calf rearing in USA:
* Accelerating growth up to weaning and beyond
* Increasing dry matter intakes
* Enables earlier weaning
* Saves on liquid milk and labor costs
This is a superb opportunity for a sales-oriented dairy / calf specialist who wants to take a new product category to the USA ruminant market, that has already been proven in other dairy markets. The right individual will understand calf and ruminant nutrition, have on-farm calf-rearing experience and be motivated by calling in on farmers and selling directly to them a new performance calf product.
We are looking for a proven on-farm sales person who is more sales than technical, but who can 'own and understand' the technical aspects of Axcelera-C.
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.