Job ID 4590 Company: Trupanion Job Location Phoenix, AZ
Territory Sales Manager (Phoenix, AZ)
Job RequirementsA Territory Partner will:
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial drive, including an attitude of persistence and patience, and be comfortable with sales.
- Be a subject matter expert on the animal health industry and day-to-day operations of veterinary hospitals.
- Have a thorough understanding of the entire companion animal medical insurance industry, including the Trupanion product.
- Manage an aggressive sales cycle, while spending time on the road, visiting clinics and veterinary hospitals within the territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with veterinary clinics, hospitals and veterinary staff.
- Have experience building a book of business and breaking open a new market/territory.
Desired traits for a Territory Partner:
- Pet passionate, with a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured.
- An eagerness to learn effective sales techniques
- Financially comfortable with commission and long-term recurring residual revenue model.
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of the inner workings of veterinary clinics is a big plus.
- Preference given to those who are experienced in field sales, territory development, and building a business.
Job DescriptionTrupanion is seeking experienced, pet passionate people to be Territory Partners throughout the United States!
A Trupanion Territory Partner serves as a consultant to Trupanion, and is the exclusive representative for our pet health insurance product within a specified area. Our territories are EXCLUSIVE; we have one Partner per territory.
As a Territory Partner, you will be an independent business owner who earns revenue from Trupanion while helping veterinarians and pet owners provide the highest quality medical care to their pets. This is truly an opportunity where you can make a difference. You will be a significant link between veterinary hospitals and our company. Territory Partners build relationships and educate veterinarians, vet techs, and office staff about how having clients who are insured by Trupanion will not only benefit their practice, but also the lives of the companion animals and families they serve.
100% commission plus residual, with the option for a monthly guarantee
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.