Job ID 4576 Company: Parnell Corporate Services US, Inc. Job Location Kansas City, KS
National Sales Manager, Dairy (Kansas City, KS)
* Minimum 5 years in a senior sales or sales manager role
* Tertiary Science background (veterinary or life sciences degree)
* Capability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information
* Experienced in "hands on" management of a small sized team
* Systematic selling to large corporate accounts applying "planning, analysis and execution"
* Ability to develop a customized value proposition and to deliver a highly differentiated offering in line with Parnell's innovative and entrepreneurial ethos
* Equally effective selling over the phone or face to face
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and commercial acumen
Job Description* A competitive salary package and benefits
* Innovative and dynamic team environment
Parnell is veterinary pharmaceutical company founded in Australia over 50 years ago, and has grown rapidly through global expansion; launching its suite of premium brands for cattle reproduction in the USA in 2013 and continues to build a strong and dedicated team to support this expansion.
This role, reporting directly to the President & CEO, will suit a candidate with strong sales experience in Dairy industry, who is driven by exceeding predetermined sales targets.
* Identify key market influencers and develop effective professional relationships with these individuals to assist in gaining product advocacy
* Develop business partnerships with key dairy veterinary practitioners and dairy farmers
Mentor a team of regional sales consultants, including;
- Involvement in recruiting excellent technical sales consultants
- Coach, train and develop new recruits to build a strong, progressive and motivated team
- Review employee performance regularly and optimize performance in a timely manner
* Responsible for the US sales team achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
* Manage territory expenditure budgets
Parnell has a strong focus on personal and professional development for those who demonstrate the company's core values of Professionalism, Excellence, and Teamwork. Parnell has a strong accountable and transparent culture, where working hard is just as important as having fun!
This position will most likely be based in Kansas City, KS with extensive national travel. The competitive remuneration package includes;
* 22 days paid vacation leave per year
* 10 days paid personal/sick leave per year
* 9 days paid public holidays leave per year
* Quarterly Bonus
* Annual Equity program
* Company funded Healthcare
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.