Job ID 4570 Company: Dechra Veterinary Products Job Location Overland Park, KS
Finance Manager (Overland Park, KS)
Job RequirementsDechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
To produce the Monthly Management, Forecasts and Budgets in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
This position will interact with all functional areas within the organization to ensure accurate and timely revenue recognition and expense reporting vs Forecast and Budgets as applicable within Dechra Financial Policies.
Support other members of Operations and the Finance Team to ensure accurate records are kept and Regulatory Requirements are adhered too.
Assist in the completion or complete all Statutory Filing requirements of the jurisdictions in which the entity operates.
Assist with maintaining the ERP system.
- CPA qualified, or working to complete
- Pharmaceuticals experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical, detailed and accurate
- Able to work independently
- Enthusiastic with respect to being challenged and growing professional
- Hands on/roll up your sleeve
- Excellent Excel skills
- Exposure to ERP system SAP Business by Design is desirable
Job DescriptionEssential Functions and Responsibilities:
Financial management & preparation of accounts
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts for review with Finance Business Partner.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly reports for the business including Baseline Controls and Account reconciliations
- Assist with the budget, reforecast and strategic planning processes
- Prepare monthly variance analysis
Month End/ General Accounting
- Process day to day general ledger entries for the Putney Entity
- Liaise with payroll and reconciling and posting payroll information
- Liaise with accounts payable and accounts receivable, monitoring Day Sales Outstanding and Average Days to Pay KPIs, ensure appropriate review/accruals of the Invoice and Purchase Order price variance reports
- Perform month-end close and year end close procedures.
- Preparing the Month end account reconciliations
- Process accurate and timely month-end close journal entries
- Generate financial statements, account analysis.
- Perform Month End Stock reconciliations
- Perform cash management and bank reconciliations
- Manage Capex process and maintain Asset Register
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales to ensure that appropriate analysis, Return on Investment, and Return on Marketing Objectives are completed prior to issuing Move Out Promotion Incentive
- Review the requests for credits and reimbursements associated with Move Out Promotions, Rebates and other Adjustments to turnover
Financial Statements and Statutory obligations
- Preparation of financial Statutory account packs and information for tax packs
- Other ad-hoc analysis
Internal Financial Controls
- Assist in ensuring adequate financial controls are in place and executed for the processes surrounding the preparation of the monthly management accounts including the Delegation of Authority Matrix.
- Assist with ensuring other financial controls are adhered too.
- Ensure the completion of all statutory reporting requirements and transfer pricing entries
- Assist as necessary in the preparation of payroll returns.
- Preparation of State and Federal Returns in conjunction with Outside Tax teams.
- Authorize and facilitate as necessary weekly payment runs.
- Maintain and execute the Royalties administration data collection.
- Liaison with external auditors for half year and year end processes.
- Provide support on a range of ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain Exchange rates in ERP Systems.
Apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.