Job ID 4554 Company: Bimeda Inc. Job Location Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Key Account Manager (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
Job Requirements* Experienced Sales professional who has had experience calling on animal health distribution with a thorough understanding of livestock business
* The Key Account Manager will possess high ethical standards and be a strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
* The successful candidate will be a self-directed individual and possess strong business acumen and political savvy skills, as well as be a strong communicator who can interact with all levels of management.
* Specifically, the person in this role will have a minimum of 10 years of Sales experience. Preferably experience in selling and dealing with private labelled product sales. The candidate preferably would have a BS Degree in Business Management or Ag Business or any business related field.
* Previous experience working with an animal health manufacturer
* Good computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to communicate internally and externally at a high level
Job DescriptionThis role is responsible for developing and maintaining long-term business relationships with his/her portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key decision makers and influencers to drive financial performance towards budgeted sales and profit goals. This position will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to their assigned customers.
Through training from Director of Technical Services, conduct product training & education on new and/or focus products to distribution inside and outside sales teams
Roll out Marketing programs to distributor marketing teams/purchasing teams to insure proper roll-out and execution Develop budgets for the key accounts
Assess account opportunities and account trends that would expose any sales opportunities
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.