Job ID 4536 Company: Pharmgate Animal Health Job Location Minneapolis, MN
Senior Territory Manager (Swine) - Minnesota Region
Job Requirements* A BS/BA degree with a minimum of five years sales experience to swine veterinary practices and producers is required.
* This position will be home/field based in the Midwest. Occasional travel outside the home territory will be required.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and automated territory management applications.
* Full time or consultant candidates will be considered
Job DescriptionPharmgate Animal Health seeks a Swine Territory Manager to join our team in expanding and supporting our innovative product line in the USA. The company is a joint venture created by ECO Animal Health (UK) and Pharmgate (USA) to distribute and service their respective products in North America.
Come and join a team with a track record of success as we broaden our product offering in biologicals, antibiotics, and nutritionals.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Call on current and prospective customers in order to generate sales, improve market share, and increase income.
* Establish appropriate relationships with veterinarians and producers; seek to understand their needs and position products to satisfy those needs.
* Support sales through professional level support to swine veterinarians, producers, and distributors.
* Act as a resource to the customer in business matters dealing with such issues as inventory management, products and other issues.
* Establish account profiles for customers within the territory. Maintain computerized call program and history.
* Establish relationships with key opinion leaders in industry, government and academic circles.
* Detail and/or demonstrate new products and promotions to customers.
* Organize and participate in trade shows and conferences.
Suggested locations: Minneapolis MN, Sioux Falls SD, Mason City IA
Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.