Job ID 4532 Company: Parnell Corporate Services US, Inc. Job Location Amarillo, TX
Territory Manager, Production (Beef/Dairy) - Central U.S.
* 5+ years dairy or beef industry sales experience in a senior role
* Degree in Animal related discipline or life science a benefit
* Additional knowledge of bovine reproduction a benefit
* Robust knowledge of the dairy and/or beef industry within the USA
* Strong business acumen, organizational and analytical skills
* Demonstrated understanding of effective marketing of technical products to a professional market
* Drive for Results
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Motivated & self-directed to successfully complete & deliver project & assignment results
* Relishes being challenged
* Must have a current driver license to travel throughout the USA as required
Suggested locations: Amarillo/ Lubbock, TX and Clovis, NM.
Job DescriptionParnell is veterinary pharmaceutical company founded in Australia over 50 years ago. Parnell has grown rapidly through global expansion and launching its suite of premium brands in the USA in 2013.
This hybrid role encompasses both a sales element as well as providing technical support on reproduction to veterinarians and dairy producers. The successful candidate would have previous experience and knowledge of dairy and/or beef reproduction, as well as awareness of the current regulations surrounding the dairy and beef industries.
The successful candidate will be based in Amarillo, TX, or potentially around Lubbock and Clovis, NM.
* Developing and nurturing productive long-term business relationships with Key Accounts
* Selling the Parnell service offering to Veterinarians and Dairy Producers
* Work in close partnership with Key Accounts to grow their business
* Provide training for customers and their staff to further develop their knowledge and technical skills around reproduction and herd management
* Overall management of the Territory to achieve sales and growth objectives
* Provide insight to the Marketing Manager into the target market, to assist with the Company's marketing strategy
* Achieve sales targets monthly, quarterly and yearly
* Produce sales forecasts for individual Key Account territory
* Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers
* Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Parnell has a strong focus on personal and professional development for those who demonstrate the companyÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s core values of Professionalism, Excellence, and Teamwork. Parnell has an accountable and transparent culture, where working hard is just as important as having fun!
The competitive remuneration package includes;
* 41 days PTO each year (including Vacation, Personal, Public Holidays, etc.)
* Annual Car Allowance
* Quarterly Bonuses
* Annual Bonus
* Company Equity Program
* Company funded Healthcare
Sorry; due to the number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.